Associate Director - ALM
One of the region's biggest insurers is looking for an experienced ALM specialist to play a key role in the development and application of their strategic asset allocation and asset-liability management framework across the Group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead certain aspects of the development of Strategic Asset Allocation (“SAA”) framework and tools for the Group
- Take initiative in further embedding SAA framework in selected LBUs
- Develop group-level SAA / dynamic strategies / hedging programmes to improve our asset-liability management
- Be part of the team to work with BUs on development of SAA for the business and asset-liability strategies
- Maintain SAA framework, supporting tools and policies for the Group
Communication Requirements - ideally candidates will have cultural and language links to the region. Cantonese especially welcomed!
Internal: Work with BU CFOs, Investment, Finance and Actuarial departments on implementation and maintenance of SAA for the BUs.
External: Work with Investment departments on monitoring of investment mandates against SAA and development of investment solutions for the Group
Work with advisers (investment banks, reinsurers and consultants) on development and execution of asset / investment