ALM/Capital, Senior Actuarial Associate
In this role, you will be involved in:
- Supporting stress testing and economic capital under various economic scenario to assess the capital requirements
- Supporting annual budgeting through cash flows, assets and liabilities projections
- Supporting quarterly duration gap study under economic and statutory basis
- Performing the Prophet model enhancement and UAT on coding
- Developing special quotation and supporting ad hoc project
The successful candidate must have at least 2 years of experience and good communication skills given the nature of the role. Ideally the candidate would be from a ALM or capital / reporting background in the life insurance / consultant industries. Experience in Prophet and stochastic modelling software is an advantage.
If you wish to learn more about this business, please send your updated resume to Sharon.Yuen@ojassociates.com or contact me on +852 5804 9265.