Actuarial Manager - Valuation (Tier 1 Insurer)
This is a new headcount as part of my clients Asia expansion plans. You will be responsible for managing the EV team to provide timely and quality deliverables & analysis and also support projects and initiatives related to HKSTAT and ALM functions.Job Description
- Lead the EV reporting team to deliver timely submission and ensure they are of high quality and standard.
- Support HKSTAT reporting, Asset and Liability Management tasks.
- Coordinate with different teams to produce high quality and timely results for management, financial, and regulatory reporting purposes.
- Support ad-hoc projects (e.g. RBC development).
- Maintenance of model documentation and controls to satisfy valuation control, SOX, and audit requirements.
- Provide leadership and guidance to junior staff.
- Degree holder with FSA or equivalent qualification(s).
- Approximately 4-6 years' of relevant experience in the life insurance industry.
- Proficiency in actuarial software Prophet is an advantage.
- Ability to lead and manage a team of junior staff.
- Strong communication skills to work with internal clients and external parties.