An international insurance company is looking to hire an Actuarial Auditor. The person who enters this role will be responsible for supporting the company with actuary knowledge to complete local and global audits.
- Conduct SOX tests
- Review risks to drive audit strategy
- Develop audit reports that review findings and issues
- Take part in non-actuarial audits
- Maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Mentor auditor colleagues
- Qualification from the Institute of Actuaries of Japan
- 15+ years of actuarial experience for an insurance company
- 10+ years of experience in external audits for a Big 4 accounting company, or 8+ years of experience in internal audits for a foreign capital or domestic financial services company
- Familiarity in the life insurance sector
- Strong project management skills
- Native level Japanese; business level English
About the Company:
One of the largest providers of insurance and employee benefit programs worldwide, this company services tens of millions of customers across the globe. A highly recognisable brand, this company has a large presence in Japan.