IFRS 17 Reporting Actuary - Reinsurance (L&H)
Key duties and responsibilities
IFRS reporting and implementation
- Provide technical support on all questions related to IFRS 17 reporting relating to Life business.
- Produce and support financial impact assessment for Life Asia Pacific business periodically.
- Execute the end-to-end test of IFRS 17 closing process and validate the central IFRS 17 methodology, system functionalities and processes
- Translate IFRS 17 technical requirement into system and business requirements
- Support Head of IFRS17 Life APAC for IFRS 17 project related matters
- Liaise and stay connected with central IFRS17 workstreams, particularly on Testing; Financials (impact assessment); and Legal Entity Reporting
- Build strong relationships and work closely with financial controllers in all Asia Pacific officers
- Co-ordinate between various Life valuation teams around Asia Pacific on IFRS17 matters (including but not limited to FP&A, Actuarial, Pricing, Business Development etc)
- Part/Nearly/Newly Qualified Life Actuary
- 5 - 10 years of relevant experience in insurance industry
- Expert understanding of IFRS 17 and specifies of the APAC region