Global Asset Manager, Singapore – Insurance Solutions VP
Clarence George is working with a Global Asset Manager looking to grow their Asia Portfolio Solutions team who are currently based in Singapore. The “Head of” is looking for a number 2 to support the development within the APAC region.
- Focus on APAC markets covering Insurance, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Private Banking and Intermediaries (50% insurance, 50% other)
- Client-facing role that will require this individual to run meetings and presentations (this is not a sales role – the business has separate sales teams in the local markets)
- Liaising with quant teams on a global scale to provide solutions to clients
- To be based in Singapore
- APAC market experience or knowledge of local regulations such as RBC (Risk Based Capital)
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience within an ALM or Insurance Solutions team
- Strong commercial and communication skills able to comfortably present to varying audiences and support the growth of the team/business
- Flexible mindset and able to work in a fast-paced environment
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a newly created team and drive the growth/success. Please apply directly to learn more.