Senior Pricing Analyst (Actuarial)
- England, London
- £50000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus, negotiable
- Closing date
- 19 Jun 2022
- Banking and finance, General insurance, Reinsurance, Risk management
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Qualified (executive), Qualified, Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams), Graduate/post-graduate
Senior Pricing Actuarial Analyst (£50,000-£120,000)
Our client, a top managing agent is looking to hire a senior actuarial analyst into their pricing team. The candidate is envisaged to ideally have pricing alongside London Market experience but it is not a prerequisite as a strong candidate would be able to learn very quickly.
The focus of the successful candidate will be:
- To assist in the pricing of policies by working closely with the Underwriters.
- Rating model development.
- Loss ratios.
- Portfolio reviews.
What our client is looking for:
- An Insurance/reinsurance/personal lines pricing or consultancy background.
- London Market experience would make you a strong applicant but any pricing experience would be required.
- Any exam progression will be considered.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passed some actuarial exams or FIA
HFG is an award winning international recruitment consulting firm that provides specialist professionals to leading General Insurance, Life, Reinsurance, Pensions and Management Consultancy firms.
Since our formation in 2002 we have sought to provide a market leading recruitment service which challenges the gap between large agencies broad capabilities, and executive search companies’ levels of service.
Regarded by our clients and candidates as industry experts, we deliver solutions to the global insurance marketplace where we specialise in actuarial recruitment.
Led by a number of ex-industry professionals, our consultants have shown a long-term commitment to their defined markets.
The provision of considered advice based on deep market knowledge is central to our business model.
You will regularly find HFG at industry events and conferences including GIRO, Life, Momentum, Health, Care & Protection and Joint Risk, Investment & Pensions.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert