Actuarial Manager - Modelling - Life Insurer - London/Remote - Up to £110,000
Tired of getting stuck in rush hour traffic, delayed trains or an overall long commute? Why not cut it out completely?
A great opportunity has arisen for a nearly/newly qualified actuary to step into an actuarial manager role focused around modelling, at this highly distinguished Life Insurer all whilst working from the comfort of your own home if you so desire. This company is highly flexible on their working conditions, all whilst granting you unique global exposure to operate in vast geographical territories.
What you’ll need for this role:
- A nearly/newly qualified life actuary with a background in modelling
- A detailed understanding of at least one risk-based capital framework, such as Solvency II
- Knowledge of IFRS17 is desirable, as is proficiency in actuarial systems such as Python, VBA, R and/or Prophet
- Posses a wide understanding of insurance modelling components such as Liability, Economic Scenario Generators, Assets Liability, Capital, Stress Testing and Business Planning
Benefits of this role:
- Amazing opportunity for global exposure as you’ll be working within various geographical territories
- Competitive pay package + benefits
- Highly flexible working, with options of remote, hybrid and office working
- Genuine opportunity to progress and look at broader opportunities globally
If this has piqued your interest, apply now and we’ll reach out to discuss both you and the role further.