Fairbank Partners client is at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, the mission is to redefine cyber risk modelling globally. The state-of-the-art platform is a game-changer, accurately predicting potential cyber threats and translating foresight into quantifiable risks.
Aligned with the mission, our client aims to enhance the risk transfer process. By leveraging data-driven strategies, they're reshaping the cyber insurance market, unlocking its full potential through innovation and advanced data utilisation, whilst setting up their own (Re)insurance MGA
The Head of Risk Analytics plays a pivotal role in harnessing exclusive data and analytics to achieve objectives. Collaborating with insurers, brokers, investors, and insurance clients, they redefine cyber risk quantification.
- Collaborating closely with insurance, reinsurance, and ILS experts to define and develop the MVP.
- Providing actuarial inputs for the cyber risk quantification system.
- Verifying data sources and identifying new data avenues.
- Developing processes for enhanced data analysis and reporting.
- Assisting the modelling team with sensitivity analysis and calibration tasks.
- Diagnosing and calibrating results with real cases.
- Producing comprehensive reports on modelling system results and analytical findings.
- Collaborating on unit risk, risk accumulation, and cat risk.
You will have an Actuarial or CAT background. Actuarial qualification is not important here, but Cyber line experience is crucial.
Join the transformative journey in reshaping cyber risk analytics.