Senior Actuarial Analyst, EMEA Corporate Insurance
6 days left
- Full Time
You will play a key part in the pricing and planning function of Aetna International (AI). AI has ambitious expansion plans, with the acquisition last year of one major domestic South East Asian insurer and further plans in the pipeline and so we expect the actuarial function to expand and grow in response to this creating further opportunities in the future.
Reporting into the Actuarial Manager for corporate business in EMEA, you will be responsible for technical pricing analysis supporting the international business in the region. You will also play a key part supporting business planning, experience monitoring, M&A and reserving.
You will leverage strong technical and analytical skills to develop pricing and product design solutions, remaining cognisant of commercial environment of the market and the financial goals of the business. The ideal candidates will have between two to five years actuarial experience in non-life and/or healthcare and progressing through the actuarial exams.
- Develop knowledge of product suite, technical pricing approach and pricing strategy over time
- Maintain a commercial outlook as well as a technical curiosity to identify challenges or opportunities from a pricing perspective.
- Apply analytical skills, research problems to generate a solution, present preliminary conclusions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with underwriters and other business stakeholders to support effective pricing.
- Communicate complex matters clearly to internal and external parties
- Create and maintain accurate documentation and help develop training materials for tools and processes.
The role will be based in our Dubai office.
Apply for Senior Actuarial Analyst, EMEA Corporate Insurance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly