Assists to the financial actuarial related affairs with the practice areas per the job arrangements by supverisor.
Performs actuarial duties assigned by the supervisor in order to ensure timely and accurate delivery of actuarial results for the following jobs:
- Financial and Actuarial Reporting (incl. local statutory/local IFRS/HK OCI/HK IFRS/C-ROSS).
- Budget and Financial Forecast.
- PROPHET implementation.
- Other financial reporting related jobs.
- University graduate, preferably in Actuarial, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Passing SOA Course P, FM, MLC, MFE, C and VEE, or equivalent.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good office software and programming skills (e.g. Excel, FoxPro).
- Familiar with the actuarial software, e.g. PROPHET is preferred